Rumbling is one of the main features of Pokéheroes. It allows users to find Pokedollars and items, such as berries, honey, Mystery Boxes, keys, star pieces, gems, spray ducks, and weather balloons. It is still in its beta stage, meaning that some features, like battling wild Pokémon are not available yet, but will be available soon.
Sending certain Pokemon to certain areas does not affect the probability of finding certain items.
- 1 How to access
- 2 Sending Pokémon in a rumble mission
- 3 Obtainable Items
- 4 Rumble Overview
- 5 Special Evolution
- 6 Legendary Rumble Missions
- 7 The Yellow Forest
- 8 Route 102
- 9 Space
- 10 Alola
- 11 Burned Tower
- 12 Galar
How to access
Sending Pokémon in a rumble missionExplorer bags owned by you, up to a maximum of 6 simultaneous Explorer bags.
When sending a Pokémon out for rumbling, three options will be given to choose from:
- The Pokémon you want to send: Click on a Pokémon to select it. It won't disappear from your party or storage boxes, but the Pokémon will be busy.
- The area you want to send them in: There are six possible areas, and the types of items available are different on each area.
- How long the mission will last: Rumble missions can last from 5 minutes or up to 12 hours. The longer the time the Pokémon is out, the better the result.
Getting explorer bags
There are three possibilities to obtain explorer bags:
- From the Item Shop. One Explorer Bag can be bought under the Special Items tab.
- From Rumbling. Sometimes a Pokémon may find an additional explorer bag while rumbling.
- Completing your badge sets. Completing the first and second badge sets would give you an additional rumbling bag each as a reward.
Rumble Areas levels
Rumble areas will gain EXP every time they are explored (expressed by a percentage). If an area is fully explored, a new level of it will be unlocked.
As the level of an area increases, the rumbling results in that area will be better.
Variety of different items can be found by Pokemon through Rumble Missions.
- Berries [Common] Any berries can be found; they are used to feed Pokemon.
- Gems [Common] Different types of gems are found in different Rumble Areas. Rumble Area Gems Guide
- Boxes & Keys [Uncommon] Different colored Mystery Boxes and keys can be found in any Rumble Area.
- Honey [Uncommon] Honey can only be found in the Silent Forest and the Windy Prairie. It is used for Route 53.
- Tiny Mushrooms [Uncommon] Mushrooms which can only be found in the Yellow Forest.
- Spray Ducks [Rare] Evolution item, used to evolve Blossomly into Applewoodo
- Star Pieces [Rare] Summon items which can also be found in Space. x5 are required to summon Jirachi in the Ancient Cave.
- Weather Balloons [Rare] Evolution Item used to evolve a Castform into a different Castform Weather form.
- Meteorites [Rare] Can only be found in Space. Meteorites are used to change Deoxys form.
- Stardust [Rare] Can only be found in Space.
This page displays all the Pokémon that are currently in a Rumble mission. On each Pokémon, the following is displayed:
- The area it is exploring.
- The time needed for the Pokémon to return, along with a progress bar.
- The amount of Pokédollar found by the Pokémon so far.
- A list of the items found, by clicking over the number of items found.
Doing so will place all the items in your Item bag and add the Pokédollars to your account.
Eevee can only be evolved by sending it out to explore three special areas. To obtain Leafeon you need to send Eevee to the Mossy Forest, for Glaceon to the Snowy Mountains and for Sylveon the Playground. Nosepass, Magneton and Charjabug can only be evolved by sending it out to explore the Lightstone Cave. Crabrawler can only be evolved by sending it out to explore the Snowy Mountains.
Once you send the Eevee out to explore one of the areas, it will take 20-80 minutes to evolve, and then 20-50 minutes to return. It will return evolved.
The other rumble missions only take 5-10 minutes to evolve (you can choose if you want to evolve it or not) and 10 minutes to return from the area.
To unlock these missions/areas, you need to reach an Exploration Level above 5 in the following Areas:
→ Silent Forest (Mossy Forest)
→ Rocky Cave (Snowy Mountains)
→ Windy Prairie (Playground)
→ Fiery Furnace (Lightstone Cave)
Eevee evolves into Glaceon after exploring the Snowy Mountains.
Eevee evolves into Leafeon after exploring the Mossy Forest.
Eevee evolves into Sylveon after exploring the Playground.
Magneton evolves into Magnezone after exploring the Lightstone Cave.
Nosepass evolves into Probopass after exploring the Lightstone Cave.
Charjabug evolves into Vikavolt after exploring the Lightstone Cave.
Crabrawler evolves into Crabominable after exploring the Snowy Mountains.
Legendary Rumble Missions
Special rumble missions can be unlocked upon owning a specific map. These special rumble mission maps can be found rarely in Mystery Boxes and each map will unlock a special area.
You can send your Pokemon out to explore these special areas; and it may take them days. However, each area also has special requirements; for example...
Dual type Pokemon also work. For example...
You can send a Flying/Normal Pokemon to explore the Sky Pillar - You can send a Fire/Electric type Pokemon to explore the Terra cave, and so on.
Consider getting your Pokémon to a very high level before sending them on such a mission - they may be challenged by very strong Boss-Pokémon.
- Your Pokemon will fight Rayquaza in the Sky Pillar. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with an Emerald which you can use to summon Rayquaza in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Groudon in the Terra Cave. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Ruby which you can use to summon Groudon in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Kyogre in the Marine Cave. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Sapphire which you can use to summon Kyogre in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Heatran in the Volcano Cave. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Magma Stone which you can use to summon Heatran in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Dialga in the Vortex of Time. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Adamant Orb which you can use to summon Dialga in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Palkia in the Hollow Space. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Lustrous Orb which you can use to summon Palkia in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Giratina in the Spooky Manor. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Dark Orb which you can use to summon Giratina in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Darkrai on the New Moon Island. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Red Lunar Wing which you can use to summon Darkrai in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Cresselia on the Full Moon Island. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Yellow Lunar Wing which you can use to summon Cresselia in the Ancient Cave
- Your Pokemon will fight Volcanion in the Submarine Volcano. If your Pokemon wins, it will return from the mission with a Frozen Lava which you can use to summon Volcanion in the Ancient Cave
If your Pokemon loses the battle, it will return from the mission with your map.
The Yellow ForestRetro Pikachu Event, users were able to complete a task which would result in them unlocking a special Rumble Area called the Yellow Forest. The Yellow Forest can only be explored by Pichu, Satichu, Pikachu, Satochu, Raichu, Raitoshi, and Retro Pikachu.
When sending out a Pokemon to the Yellow Forest, it will have the opportunity to find a Retro Egg, which will hatch out to be a Retro Pikachu. The Pokemon may also find Tiny Mushrooms, and berries. Pikachu and Pichu can also be recruited while your Pokemon is out on the mission. There is a higher chance to find a Shiny Pichu/Pikachu via rumbling in the Yellow Forest.
The Yellow Forest is currently no longer unlockable due to the Retro Pikachu Event ending, but users who have unlocked the rumble area from the event can still send out their Pokemon. Retro Pikachu is still obtainable, but at a lower chance. Spiky-eared Pichu can also be obtained here.
During the ORAS Event, after completing three other tasks the user unlocked Route 102 and had to have a Pokemon explore it and return with a Lava Cookie as the last task.
Route 102 is currently no longer unlockable due to the Hoenn Berry Battle ending, but users who have unlocked the rumble area from the event can still send out their Pokemon.
Once you accept the quest, he will ask you to find a Brown Sack from a specific Rumble Area. When you find the Brown Sack, you will have unlocked a new special Rumble Area which is "Space". It can only be explored by Deoxys. When sending your Deoxys to space, it has a chance of finding Star Pieces, Star Dust, or Meteorites - which are used to change Deoxys' form.
Alola Rumble missions can last between 12 to 48 hours and can be done by any Pokémon. Pokémon can only bring back items, some Pokédollars and recruit an unlimited amount of Alola Pokémon or Alola Eggs. It is also possible to recruit Shiny Pokémon. (Note: You must have a free spot to claim an egg, or else you'll fail claiming it.)
All (Alolan)-Pokémon can be obtained through Rumbling, and the Alolan eggs can contain all first stage (Alolan)-Pokémon. Raichu (Alolan), Exeggutor (Alolan) and Marowak (Alolan) can only be obtained here, since they are not breedable.
- Pokéball [Common]
- Berries [Common]
- Burn Heal [Common]
- Lemonade [Common]
- Soda Pop [Common]
- Ice Stone [Uncommon]
- Sun Stone [Uncommon]
- Nebula Stone [Rare]
Burned TowerJohto Apricorn Battle from 22/05/18 to 12/06/18, it was possible to unlock this rumble area.
Burned Tower rumble missions last one whole day and can be done with any Pokémon. You can obtain items, a random amount of Pokédollars as well as recruiting Pokémon or even Pokémon eggs. It is also possible to recruit Shiny Pokémon. (Note: You must have a free spot to claim an egg, or else you'll fail to obtain it.)
- Dusk Stone
- Dark Gem
- Ghost Gem
- Ultra Ball
To get the quest, you need to spend at least 5000 Gems buying eggs at the Gem Collector. After unlocking the Quest, you'll have to battle the Gem Collector. If you win, you'll receive the Rumble Area. If you spend a total of 10000 Gems, you will receive part 2 of the Quest. You'll have to battle the Gem Collector again and if you win, you'll receive an update to the Area. This update adds new pokémon and is said to increase the amount of gems you can find. If you spend a total of 20000 Gems, you will receive the final part of the Quest. You'll have to battle the Gem Collector a final time and if you win, you'll receive an update to the Area. This update adds new pokémon and is said to increase the amount of gems you can find again.
All (Galarian)-Pokémon can be obtained through Rumbling, though some require the update.
- Meowth (Galarian)
- Ponyta (Galarian)
- Rapidash (Galarian)
- Corsola (Galarian)
- Zigzagoon (Galarian)
- Linoone (Galarian)
- Stunfisk (Galarian)
- All of the above (Galarian)-pokémon
- Slowpoke (Galarian)
- Farfetch'd (Galarian)
- Weezing (Galarian)
- Mr. Mime (Galarian)
- Darumaka (Galarian)
- Darmanitan (Galarian)
- Yamask (Galarian)
After final update
- All of the above (Galarian)-pokémon
- Articuno (Galarian)
- Zapdos (Galarian)
- Moltres (Galarian)
All of the gems are obtainable through the Galar Rumble Area. You can also find a Dynamax Crystal, needed to Gigantamax certain pokémon.