Halloween Event 2023
Like most years you are able to get different Halloween Event Pokémon in exchange for Halloween Sweets.
- This year collection contains:
- one brand new event Pokémon: MissingNo. (Marowak)
- one old Legendary Marshadow and last year's events MissingNo. (Aerodactyl) and MissingNo. (Kabutops)
- two past event Pokémon with increased shiny chance (selection is changing daily): Plaguekrow, Pumple, Zombeagle, Zomppet, Witch Vulpix, Sugar Shock, Dark Ponyta, Dralucha, Nightmare Munna and Disguised Exeggcute
- In addition you are able to get three Forme-change items: Marshadium-Z, Misdreavus Cosplay and Griseous Pearl
- Besides this you are also able to buy yourself a Shiny or Normal Giratina Plushie in exchange for Halloween Sweets.
- And Halloween Items to boost the candy drop.
NOTE: This year you were able to get more than one event egg per day!
Halloween sweets are obtainable through trick-or-treating a user, rumbling, interacting and spending Dream Points. The Halloween Sweets can be used to exchange them for items or Pokemon in the Halloween Store.
- Explorer Halloween Upgrade - candies on rumble missions
- Creepy Doll - trick-or-treat two more users per day
- Scary Glasses - more candies from Trick or Treat'ing
- Large Candy Bag - more candies from Interacting
- Odd Ditto Doll - one candy per DP spend
To increase the amount of Halloween Sweets you can purchase the Halloween Items in the Halloween Store.
One of the possible ways to obtain Halloween Sweets is by Trick-or-treating a user.
Similarly to the previous Halloween Event, there was a the Trick-or-Treat function added onto everyone's Userprofile. By trick-or-treating a user, you will obtain some Halloween Sweets. Each user can only be Trick-or-treated once a day.
Depending on what the user chose as what scared them the most, you got more candy based on what you dressed up as.
The higher your Skill Level is, the more users you can trick-or-treat daily and the more sweets you will get by trick-or-treating them. You can also trick-or-treat two more users per day if you purchased a "Creepy Doll".
But be aware! This year it is also possible to be attacked by rare Ghost Retro Pokémon searching for sweet candy during trick-or-treat'ing.
In order to catch them you need Balls in your Item Bag.
InteractingInteracting. The amount of Halloween sweets you can get through interacting can be increased by purchasing the "Large Candy Bag" from the Halloween Store.
Another method to obtain Halloween Sweets is through Rumbling. Users are able to get a small amount of Halloween Sweets from rumbling when they retrieve their Pokemon. The amount of sweets obtained through rumbling can be increased when purchasing the "Explorer Halloween Upgrade" item from the Halloween Store.
Spending Dream Points
After a user got the new Halloween Item "Odd Ditto Doll" from the Halloween Store, they are able to recieve Halloween Sweets by spending Dream Points in the Dream World Shop. For every DP spent they will receive 1 Halloween Sweet.