The Trainerlevel is defined by the number of Trainerpoints that a user has earned. There is no limit to the level you can be.
You can see your Trainerlevel in the userbar located at the top of every page. If you hover over it, you will see the needed Trainerpoints to go up to the next level. (You can also see this on your userpage.) The higher the level you are, the more Trainerpoints you will need to reach the next level. You can see other users' level in their userpages.
Adopting a new Pokémon
Every time that you adopt a new Pokémon/Egg, you get a small amount of trainerpoints.
Hatching an egg
Every time you hatch an egg, you will obtain some trainerpoints, based on their rarity. The higher the rarity, the more Trainerpoints you obtain. For example, hatching an Event Pokemon egg will give you 75 Trainer Points.
During your first 250,000 interactions, you receive 4 Trainer Points for every 100 interactions that you make.
Between your 250,001st and your 1 Millionth interaction, you receive 2 Trainer Points for every 100 interactions that you make.
After 1 Million interactions, you receive 1 Trainer Point for every 100 interactions that you make.
You receive 250 Trainer Points for every new Wondercard that you receive. You receive 100 for every duplicate Wondercard that you receive.
If you spend time at the Game Center, you might obtain some Trainerpoints.
You receive 5 Trainerpoints for every trade that you complete (except for gifts). This is limited to a maximum of five trades per day.
Dream World Shop
You receive 1 Trainer Point for each 10 Dream Points that you spend on Dream World Plushies.
There are some other ways to obtain Trainerpoints, but they are not shared here.
You can unlock or upgrade some features of the site at a certain level.
- At Trainerlevel 5, you unlock the Event Distribution page.
- At Trainerlevel 7, you unlock the Gem Cauldron and the Emera Square
- At Trainerlevel 8, you unlock the Wonder Trades and the Berrygarden.
- At Trainerlevel 10, you unlock the Ancient Cave.
- At Trainerlevel 11, you unlock the Salon.
- At Trainerlevel 12, you unlock the Safari Zone and the Emera Beach.
- At Trainerlevel 15, you unlock the Royal Tunnel.
- At Trainerlevel 20, you unlock a new quest at the Pokémon-Daycare.
- At Trainerlevel 30, you unlock the hidden method to get MissingNo. eggs.
- The daily rewards are increased for each five levels you gain.