Pokémon on Pokéheroes evolve when they reach a specific level. To find out what level a certain Pokemon evolves at, you should always use Bulbapedia or any other Pokémon encyclopedia.
This guide is about evolving Pokemon who need different requirements to evolve, and are different to the original games.
To evolve a Pokémon with an Evolution Item, you will need to go to your Item Bag which can be accessed by hovering over 'Home'. You will then need to click the 'Evo. Stones' tab and then click "Use" next to the required Item. Then choose the right Pokémon from your Party/Storage Boxes and it will evolve (as long as the item fits for this Pokémon).
To evolve a Pokémon that normally evolves with a high Happiness stat, you need to use the item "Soothe Bell". It's sometimes available at the Item Shop for 2000 .
If your Trainerlevel is 11 or higher, you can give your Pokémon Acupuncture at the Salon for 4000 to raise its Happiness and evolve it after 15 minutes.
Since Pokémon can't learn any moves on PokéHeroes, the Pokémon that would normally evolve by learning a specific move have to be evolved differently here. The Pokémon evolves when reaching the level on which it would learn this move in the original game series (for example, Tangela at Lvl. 40). Exception: Piloswine evolves at Level 50 or higher.
- Eevee evolves into Flareon using a Fire Stone
- Eevee evolves into Vaporeon using a Water Stone
- Eevee evolves into Jolteon using a Thunder Stone
- Eevee evolves into Espeon when holding a Soothe Bell, and using a Sun Stone
- Eevee evolves into Umbreon when holding a Soothe Bell, and using a Moon Stone
- Eevee evolves into Leafeon through Rumbling in the Mossy Forest
- Eevee evolves into Glaceon through Rumbling in the Icy Mountains
- Eevee evolves into Sylveon through Rumbling in the Playground
Karrablast & Shelmet
As you may know, Karrablast and Shelmet would usually evolve by trading one for the other. However, it works slightly different on PokéHeroes. In order to make those two evolve, you have to trade one whilst the other is in the recipent's party (i.e trading a Karrablast to somebody who has Shelmet in their party).